An extra long episode full of good stuff before the one-day hiatus building up to the grand finale: The Sundance Awards on Saturday night with the corresponding iW: VIDEO episode following on Sunday.
Episode 9 (1/27/07) features:
– Crispin Glover talks about his film “It Is Fine. Everything Is Fine.” (co-directed by David Brothers) and about “corporate controlled cinema” stupefying the culture.
– At one of the last days of the festival filmmakers share their most memorable moments from the last two weeks.
– The Future according to Jeff “The Dude” Dowd
– A review of “The Protagonist” directed by Jessica Yu.
– Daily Quote, iPop pictures and “10 of Zen“