Since 2013, the United Nations has recognized March 20th as the International Day of Happiness (also known as Happiness Day) to draw attention to the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world.
So it’s with great pleasure and honor that I tell you: I was invited to be one of the co-leads of the Google #InternationalDayOfHappiness 2018 initiative!!!
- Developing and maintaining happy relationships: #YourHappinessHypothesis
Your Happiness Hypothesis collection
- Sharing beautiful images of plants and animals
- Reflecting on happy moments: #FazendoaDiferença (making a difference)
- Getting happier by having fun outdoors: #HappierPlace
Get your outdoor photos featured in the Happier Place… Places collection
It would be wonderful if you’d join us on Google+ today (and really on any day) to share your happiness images and words – and use the hashtag #InternationalDayOfHappiness and any (or all – if fitting) of the special hashtags listed above.
Of course, you’re also invited to just click on any of the collections or the hashtags above (which will take you directly to the hashtag search results on Google+) to browse what others are sharing on this Happiness Day 2018.
But most importantly, I hope that today you will do at least one thing to make yourself happier and one thing to make someone else happier.
P.S.: If you’d like to read inspiring tips for how to be happier, I’ve shared a few specific strategies on the Happier Place website already:
- How to Get Happier in 3 Simple Steps: Take a Break. Go Outside. Have Fun.
- Secret to Happiness: the Gratitude Moment
- A Happier Year with a Fun-Was-Had Calendar (vs. a To-Do List)
- Do More of What Makes You Happier! (Seriously Do!)